NEW LIFE STARTINGA Course for people who want to become Non-Smokers
Next CoursesSat 24th Feb 2018
Sat 24th March 2018
I dedicate this course to my dad
If I can spare other children (yes I am a 56 yr old child), from the pain of losing a parent too young, then it will be worth it.
I wrote this course in honour of my parents. My mum quit smoking 20 years ago and you can too. You CAN quit in honour of your children and your grandchildren, and your GREAT grandchildren.
But mostly you can QUIT 4 YOU
Go with strength, clarity and an unstoppable goal.
Go with Love and Live Life Longer.
Love Living Longer
You The Conqueror proudly presents a course for those wishing to have control over their Choices
- Are you in an abusive relationship with cigarettes?
- Do you love them and hate them all at the same time?
- Do you wish you could banish them from your life, (no, not now, but definitely after this packet?)
- Do you crave them like an unscratched itch?
- Are you ashamed of your weakness?
- Are you afraid for your health? Or the health of those around you?
- Can you remember why and how it all started?
- Do you know how much money you could have if it wasn’t for this expense?
- Can you think of one good reason to keep this abuser in your life?
- Can you remember the last time you ate a truly delicious meal, or a time when you stopped to smell the delicate fragrance of freshly cut flowers?
- Can you remember the last time you took a gentle walk up to a local viewing point, breathed the fresh crisp air and drank in the view of the world around you?
- Can you remember feeling totally clear and clean inside; feeling like your life is so valuable and precious that it will last eternity?
New Life Starting is a short seminar for those who want to STOP IT! And START AFRESH!
- Discover the true cause of your “addiction” and kNOw – its not tobacco!
- Learn tools and strategies that make it easy to say NO and mean it.
- Use the power of your own mind to make changes easily and effortlessly|
- Discover how you have been manipulated and lied to by the “friend” you carry over your heart
- Go back to your “first time”…… and make a lifetime of better choices!
- Identify and banish the reasons you have for the habit that binds you.
- Set Goals and Achieve Them
- Return your body to the non-smoker that you were born into, and begin to live the clean, sweet smelling life you desire.
- Become in control of your life, do what YOU want, be who YOU want!